geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "gianny DAMOUR" <gianny_dam...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: JMX Management Console
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 01:30:43 GMT
>	Let me ask this -- the J2EEServer interface provides a method
>(getResources) to get all the resources available in the server.  Is it
>them up to the management console to look through all those resources
>individually and establish their resource type?

This is a possible implementation. However, J2EEServer.getResources returns
an array of OBJECT_NAME/String identifying the available resources. A name
contains a "j2eeType" property which can be used to infer the type of the
Manageable Object.

For instance, the names returned by J2EEServer.getResources could be:
geronimo.j2ee.management:j2eeType=JDBCResource,name=Oracle,J2EEServer=server
geronimo.j2ee.management:j2eeType=JMSResource,name=OpenJMS,J2EEServer=server

By using the value of the j2eeType property, one knows that the first one is
a JDBCResource and the second one is JMSResource.

Trouvez l'âme soeur sur MSN Rencontres ! http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9551