geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "gianny DAMOUR" <gianny_dam...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [jsr77][core] Components & Containers.
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 23:14:59 GMT
I wrote on Mon, 15 Sep 2003 14:30:06 +0200:
[...]
>>However, they should probably extend AbstractManagedObject - which
>>currently
>>duplicates much of the content of AbstractStateManageable.  Thus I think
>>AbstractStateManageable should be moved to kernel and used as the base for
>>AbstracteManagedObject.
>I agree: AbstractStateManageable should be used as a foundation for
>AbstractManagedObject. However, I am partially agree on the implementation.
[...]

LOL. Between the moment I posted this response and the moment it showed up
in the mailing list (more than 2 days in between), the point has been closed
by Dain (I was not so far from his proposal :D).

As a conclusion, do not consider my previous memo, and I should consider
another mail server.

Gianny

http://search.msn.fr/