geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "gianny DAMOUR" <gianny_dam...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Connector architecture
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 23:05:43 GMT
Bruce Snyder wrote:
>I was looking into the JBoss JCA to see how it was implemented so
>that I could begin to think about what is needed for the Geronimo
>implemention. However, I've been sidetracked trying to fix network
>problems in my house. I'm guessing that this is going to keep me busy at
>least through the weekend. Once this is complete, I'll be digging back in.
Bruce, thanks for your answer.

What will keep you busy? To reverse engeneer the JBoss Java Connector
Architecture or to make sense of the JCA specifications?

Perhaps that to have a look to the specifications is the first thing to be
done.

>I'm also hopeful that David Jencks may be able to make some time to
>work on this with us as he was the architect behind the JBoss JCA and
>he certainly has his mind wrapped around this.

Great. I have implemented a part of the "Work Management" section (the
implementation uses extensively the Doug Lea concurrent library) and I
should be able to submit a patch this week-end (it is still under
unit-test). Hence, if you can have a quick look to this upcoming patch I
would highly appreciate.

Thanks.
Gianny

Hotmail : un compte GRATUIT qui vous suit partout et tout le temps !
http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9493