geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: [vote] Aaron Mulder as committer
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:34:25 GMT
	While I respect Richard's opinion, and am not offended, I would
prefer in general not to see speculation such as "but than again he has
been working hard to obtain commit access and doesn't want to piss anyone
off before this vote takes place".  It's hard to either prove or disprove
the implication that one's behavior will change in the future, and I
suspect people could make their points equally well based on incidents in
the past.  Of course, one man's "combative" is another man's "doesn't see
eye to eye", but at least we can debate real events.  :)

Aaron