geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: [vote]POJO design?
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 02:48:16 GMT
On Tue, 16 Sep 2003, Greg Wilkins wrote:
> Well as you are pretty much approved as a committer now - I'll take
> that as a veto.

	My intention was not for it to be an unalterable veto -- I'm sure
you could revise the patch in such a way as to accomodate my objections
and then I would withdraw it.  But in truth, I'd rather not go another
round of patch revisions at this point, so if you're willing to go with my
alternative then let's do it.

> Kind of decides the issue as few others have voted anyway.

	Ahh, but you get the last laugh, because I haven't heard from the
PMC so I can't actually commit anything yet.  :)

> So I would say that we should either add ALL interfaces for one of the
> trees now, or just add them if/when they are needed.  As we are not adding
> all the interfaces now, then I'd say leave it as is.

	Okay.

	Let's try to huddle with Jeremy in IM tomorrow and see if we can
get this committed and move on.

Aaron