geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <>
Subject RE: [XML][Deployment]POJO design?
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 14:30:08 GMT
On Mon, 8 Sep 2003, Jeremy Boynes wrote:
> Please make sure you use all-caps as per the coding convention e.g. EJBRef.
> This was something I start to fix, but had problems with CVS on Windows
> which considers EjbRef and EJBRef so be the same file :-(

	Can you compile a list of namse where foo-bar doesn't become
FooBar?  Or is it just "EJB" and "JSP" that we have to worry about?  We
have a little translation routine to turn an XML XPath into a POJO XPath
(currently o.a.g.validator.AbstractValidator#javify) so we can use JXPath,
and I suspect it will need to be updated accordingly.

View raw message