geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Coordinating Web App DD Work
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 04:22:30 GMT
	If anyone's actually going to write either a web.xml loader or a
Geronimo-specific DD for web apps, please reply to this before you start.
I had thought to do so myself in the next couple days, but I'm happy to
let someone else do it (I haven't really started that part yet), I just
want to make sure we don't all do it at the same time.

Thanks,
	Aaron