geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <fer...@frii.com>
Subject Re: Connector architecture
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 19:45:42 GMT
This one time, at band camp, gianny DAMOUR said:

gD>I would like to know if anyone is working on the J2EE Connector
gD>specifications. More accurately, on the lifecycle and connectionmanagement
gD>of the connector architecture?

Gianny,

I was looking into the JBoss JCA to see how it was implemented so
that I could begin to think about what is needed for the Geronimo
implemention. However, I've been sidetracked trying to fix network
problems in my house. I'm guessing that this is going to keep me busy at
least through the weekend. Once this is complete, I'll be digging back in.

I'm also hopeful that David Jencks may be able to make some time to
work on this with us as he was the architect behind the JBoss JCA and
he certainly has his mind wrapped around this.

Bruce

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/

Apache Geronimo