geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Alex.Blew...@ioshq.com
Subject Re: [javamail] Failing tests
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 11:34:51 GMT
On Thu, 4 Sep 2003, Jason Dillon wrote:

> Is is just me who sees that the specs/javamail tests are failing?

It's possible that some of the classes/test cases were checked in, but
newer versions of the classes weren't. David did report some duplicates in
the patches I sent in and only committed one of them; it could be an issue
with those.

I'm checking out a fresh copy to see what's failing and if I can pose a
fix, because the tests run OK on my Eclipse install.

Alex.

|*       Alex Blewitt       * Hug, and the world hugs with you *|
|*  Alex.Blewitt@ioshq.com  *                                  *|
|* Mobile: +44 7966 158 647 *    Spread a little happiness     *|