geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject RE: [newbie] JMX Console - where to start?
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2003 23:59:57 GMT
	There's now a Wiki page at:

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheJ2EE/ManagementClient

	It's also available from the main Geronimo page if you follow the
link to /Architecture and then /ManagementClient

	I put the contents of this thread so far on there, but I'd
encourage others to add more.

	I also added a /ServerManagement page at the same location, but
I'm too rusty on JSR-77 to say much useful there.  Perhaps someone who's
working in that area could describe the JSR-77 object model, and how a
client could access it?

Aaron