geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: How to get rid of bugs, the easy way.
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2003 17:22:53 GMT
	I suspect that one person is going to handle all these bugs
together, rather than 10 different committers each taking one of the bugs
and considering it in isolation.  Is there a reason you didn't submit all
the bugs as one big bug/patch to begin with?  Perhaps you thought some of
the changes were debatable and you wanted separate consideration for each?
Perhaps you came up with them all at different times?  But it looked from
the description like they were all trivial changes, and you submitted them
all within 5 minutes.  I wouldn't have thought every misspelling needed
its own separate bug.  If you wanted to ensure nothing was missed, you
could have submited a single patch file for all the changes.  Am I missing
something?

	Finally, the tone of your message seemed a little excessive.

Aaron