geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <fer...@frii.com>
Subject Re: Connector architecture
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2003 14:37:44 GMT
This one time, at band camp, gianny DAMOUR said:

gD>>gD>Great. I have implemented a part of the "Work Management" section (the
gD>>gD>implementation uses extensively the Doug Lea concurrent library) and I
gD>>gD>should be able to submit a patch this week-end (it is still under
gD>>gD>unit-test). Hence, if you can have a quick look to this upcoming patch I
gD>>gD>would highly appreciate.
gD>>
gD>>I just found your patch in JIRA. I'll take a look at it and get
gD>>back to you.
gD>Thanks. FYI, I have identified some capabilities be added to this
gD>implementation in order to be usable:
gD>
gD>- list of works in progress, waiting, scheduled;
gD>- removal of works (preemptive); and
gD>- persistance of the jobs which have been processed (audit trail).

I'm going to put together a high level doc on the Wiki to identify
work areas. This will allow us to prioritize and proceed. I'll send
out the URL when I get it started.

Bruce

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/