geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [wiki] I really think we should use the codehaus wiki
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 21:42:57 GMT
If you move to use the Wiki on codehaus, you take data away from the common
place where everyone in the ASF can search for things, and cross-link
between projects.

If there is an issue with UseModWiki, it can be replaced.  All it takes is
someone willing to do it.  Steven Noels did the Cocoon wiki, which is being
moved onto an ASF machine.  If there is someone who wants to help move the
ASF Wiki onto a different Wiki system, that is something worth discussing.

	--- Noel