geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Pranni" <prann...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Looking for something to do?
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 07:31:04 GMT
Looking for something to do?Hi Alan,
    Count me in. I'll be glad to help you in the unit test cases.

-Pranni
"The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do"

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Cabrera, Alan
  To: 'geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org'
  Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 2:30 AM
  Subject: Looking for something to do?

  Many of you are interested in helping out and are looking for a little direction.  I am
desperate to get some help in making some unit tests.

  Let me extol the virtues of writing unit tests and assure you that you will not be painting
a white picket fence.  Unit tests are, obviously, a critical part of any project; I initially
judge the quality of a project by the amount of unit tests written for it.  They are a great
way to provide focus on learning JSRs and other new technologies; while reading dry specs
does build character, writing the unit tests will deepen your real understanding of the spec.
 Writing good unit tests can be almost as challenging as developing the actual product.

  If you are interested in helping me out w/ the JSR 115 and some other things I'm working
on, please contact me at adc@toolazydogs.com.  I'll help you in getting started and answer
the myriad of questions that are sure to follow.

  Regards,
  Alan

  Get closer to the financial markets with Reuters Messaging - for more information and to
register, visit <http://www.reuters.com/messaging>

  Any views expressed in this message are those of  the  individual sender, except  where
 the sender specifically states them to be the views of The Reuters Group.