geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Boynes" <jer...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject [vote] Aaron Mulder as committer
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 17:48:52 GMT
Aaron has been involved in Geronimo since its launch and has submitted
numerous patches. He has shown initiative in taking on areas that were not
being developed and that were likely to be needed imminently; for example,
implementation of JSR88 functionality, a command line deployer and EJB
verifier. He has actively participated in design discussions and has shown
an ability to work with other Contributors.

I would like to nominate Aaron Mulder as a Committer and here's my +1.

[ ] +1 - I agree.
[ ] +0 - I agree, but think we should wait until ...
[ ] -0 - I disagree, but not enough to stop the train.
[ ] -1 - I disagree and my reason(s) are/is ......

--
Jeremy