geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "PLV" <plevex...@bellsouth.net>
Subject RE: Looking for something to do?
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 22:18:13 GMT
Looking for something to do?Ok to help you. Tell me for wich part of junit
test you need help.

regards,

Patrice
  -----Message d'origine-----
  De : Cabrera, Alan [mailto:Alan.Cabrera@reuters.com]
  Envoyé : mercredi 24 septembre 2003 17:01
  À : 'geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org'
  Objet : Looking for something to do?

  Many of you are interested in helping out and are looking for a little
direction.  I am desperate to get some help in making some unit tests.

  Let me extol the virtues of writing unit tests and assure you that you
will not be painting a white picket fence.  Unit tests are, obviously, a
critical part of any project; I initially judge the quality of a project by
the amount of unit tests written for it.  They are a great way to provide
focus on learning JSRs and other new technologies; while reading dry specs
does build character, writing the unit tests will deepen your real
understanding of the spec.  Writing good unit tests can be almost as
challenging as developing the actual product.

  If you are interested in helping me out w/ the JSR 115 and some other
things I'm working on, please contact me at adc@toolazydogs.com.  I'll help
you in getting started and answer the myriad of questions that are sure to
follow.

  Regards,
  Alan

information and to register, visit <http://www.reuters.com/messaging>

  Any views expressed in this message are those of  the  individual sender,
except  where  the sender specifically states them to be the views of The
Reuters Group.