geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Srihari S" <sriha...@blr.pin.philips.com>
Subject RE: Is anybody working on J2EE deployment verifier ?
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2003 10:59:21 GMT
Hi
 Along with a couple of guys i had started on the design of it..but nothing
came out of it.
Nevertheless I have a design ready which i can share. But i think we must
ask Aaron Mulder of its necessity
since he is the one working on jsr 88 related stuff. Initially there was a
lot of discussion on its need
but later things chilled down..hope we can revive it if a need for such a
component is felt by all!!!
But early on we need to get some things clarified about how such a verifier
would fit into the geronimo stack.

-----Original Message-----
From: Siddhartha Chandurkar [mailto:siddharthachandurkar@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2003 2:51 PM
To: geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Is anybody working on J2EE deployment verifier ?

Hi,
In the TODO list on the Wiki, It looks that the J2EE
deployment Verifier hasnt been picked by anyone.
Before starting to work on it I wanted to check if
someone is already working on it. So that there is no
duplication of work and I can pick up something else.
Alternately if there is a Task Manager please send me
the link so that I can check the statuses of vaious
TODO's

thanks & regards,
/Siddhartha
http://www.visioncodified.com