geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Goldfinch" <and...@kingfrat.com>
Subject RE: Who are working on the JMS integration
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 03:35:30 GMT
The main idea that has been suggested is to implement JCA in OpenJMS and
integrate it into Geronimo using JCA.
Edward Curry on the openjms list said he was going to start coding JCA
in OpenJMS, but I'm not sure how far he got.
You can check the list archives for a more comprehensive discussion on
JMS and JCA if you like. Maybe this info and your research should be put
into the wiki somewhere?
Having said that, I might as well come out of the woodwork and join the
team.
Andrew

Hi, Stefan
   Thanks for response in advance. Well, I have some
questions:
1. Which openjms version should we check out? (The
lastest version is openjms0.7.6 rc1
at http://sourceforge.net/projects/openjms)

2. What's integration options of OpenJMS?  Such as ...

Sincerely,
founder_chen