geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Blewitt <Alex.Blew...@ioshq.com>
Subject Re: Who wants to be a committer? Alex Blewitt
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 17:46:37 GMT
I put myself forward as a committer. I believe that I have worked on a
fair amount of code in the implementation of the JavaMail codebase, and
have also contributed to the community throughout postings to this
newsgroup not only on JavaMail but on a variety of other topics as well.

I have already signed and faxed the ASF2 contribution form, and in the
past others have suggested that I may be one of the people considered
for committer access. In fact, it has already been proposed once but
only received a +1 and a +0.

Can one of the committers propose me as a committer?

Thanks,

alex.