geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: [wiki] I really think we should use the codehaus wiki
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2003 22:16:27 GMT
> Shouldn't cause any problem to USE the tool.

Cool.

> Any idea what it would take to migrate existing content from
> UseModWIKI?

Not really, not sure how UseModWiki internals work.  If they can dump a
plain text version then would be fairly simple, though some markup will
need to change to get things to look preatty

> Also, what kinds of oversight support does MoinMoin offer?  One of the

I have not played with it very much but I think you can watch pages and
get notifications when stuff changes.

Going to look into this more as I hack up some more macros to hook into
other services.

--jason