geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: [XML Parsing]
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 00:43:45 GMT
On Monday, September 1, 2003, at 07:11 PM, gianny DAMOUR wrote:

> Hello,
>

>> I need them.  I am writing a Dynamic MBean which generated the
>> MBean*Info objects from an xml file.  These objects are very specific
>> and must be sub classes of the MBean*Info classes (they are classes
>> and not interfaces).
> Are you writing this helper in order to expose the attributes and
> operations of a JSR77 managed object?

Yes.  The MBean implements ManagedObject and provides a mapping of
attributes and operations to any number of target POJOs.  I also added
support for caching attributes so the number of method calls is
smaller.  It uses cglib MethodProxy so it is super pretty fast anyway
(single hash map lookup it the slow part).

Once I get this checked in, I'll support for persistence.

-dain