geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: logging questions
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 17:52:09 GMT
We use commons logging as the interface for logging in the code.  Log4J
is the default logging implementation we use, but no code should use
Log4j directly.  We do have a custom implementation of the commons
logging interfaces using Log4j that adds real trace level logging and
caches isXXXEnabled values.

Anyway, just pretend like Log4j is not there and use commons logging.

-dain