geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Cabrera, Alan" <Alan.Cabr...@reuters.com>
Subject RE: AbstractWebAppLoader
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2003 19:20:31 GMT
I'll fill in the skeleton and send in a patch.

No one from the PMC has contacted me yet.

Regards,
Alan

information and to register, visit <http://www.reuters.com/messaging>

Any views expressed in this message are those of  the  individual sender,
except  where  the sender specifically states them to be the views of The
Reuters Group.