geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Cabrera, Alan" <Alan.Cabr...@reuters.com>
Subject RE: Who wants to be a committer?
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 17:47:18 GMT
Guys, is this even up for debate?  This is an Apache project and I would
think must follow the Apache rules.  I think that some of the more senior
Apache members were very clear on this.

Alan

information and to register, visit <http://www.reuters.com/messaging>

Any views expressed in this message are those of  the  individual sender,
except  where  the sender specifically states them to be the views of The
Reuters Group.