geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Cabrera, Alan" <Alan.Cabr...@reuters.com>
Subject RE: Geronimo Deployment Descriptors -- and premature optimisation
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 17:22:20 GMT

In my alternate reality, ;), fierce competition would lead to such constant
innovation that there would always be vendor specific descriptors.

To be sure, indiscriminate piling on of Geronimo descriptors with impunity
would be a bad thing; I see no discussion here even intimating that
scenario.  And even if it did happen, I, an application developer, would not
be locked-in because I am following the J2EE spec.

Regards,
Alan

information and to register, visit <http://www.reuters.com/messaging>

Any views expressed in this message are those of  the  individual sender,
except  where  the sender specifically states them to be the views of The
Reuters Group.