geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Cabrera, Alan" <>
Subject RE: Geronimo Deployment Descriptors -- and premature optimisation
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 13:45:02 GMT

I'm not sure if this is an argument to eliminate implementation specific
descriptors where possible or a commentary on the current state of
deployment tools.

If you are using the latter to justify to former I would think that this
would be a case of the tail wagging the dog.

      Visit our Internet site at

information and to register, visit <>

Any views expressed in this message are those of  the  individual sender,
except  where  the sender specifically states them to be the views of The
Reuters Group.

View raw message