geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: Comments on committer process
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 19:31:51 GMT
I setup an example for how a wiki voting system could work here:
http://wiki.codehaus.org/geronimo/Voting

My main issue with email only voting is that it is hard to manage who
voted & what there vote was with out digging a whole lot.

Plus with MoinMoin it is possible to use ACL to control who can write
to the page, and is possible to let someone vote with out having to
edit the page, though need to write a special action/macro to handle
that.

I personally would like to see voting done in email & then finalized on
the wiki page so it is easy for anyone to see what is going on, what
has been voted on and what is currently open for votes.

--jason