geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: [vote] Alan Cabrera as committer
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2003 04:20:16 GMT
[X] +1 - I agree.
[ ] +0 - I agree, but think we should wait until ...
[ ] -0 - I disagree, but not enough to stop the train.
[ ] -1 - I disagree and my reason(s) are/is ......

Alan has done great work in the security code and has shown his ability
to work in the community.  I give him a big +1.

-dain

On Thursday, September 11, 2003, at 09:26 PM, Aaron Mulder wrote:

> 	Having worked with Alan on OpenEJB, I'd like to say that I
> appreciate his code contributions, his dedication, his willingness and
> ability to help others, and his motivation to get himself up to speed
> in
> new areas.  He certainly has my moral support.
>
> Aaron
>
> On Thu, 11 Sep 2003, David Blevins wrote:
>> Alan Cabrera has been contributing heavily leading the Geronimo
>> security
>> front with a JSR 115 implementation, which is a critical part of the
>> project and J2EE 1.4 compliance.  He has not only shown great ability
>> bring new perspectives to discussions, but also in working to with
>> other
>> Contributors.  Not new to open source or J2EE, Alan has been a heavy
>> committer on OpenEJB for two years and has contributed to other
>> projects
>> such as MX4J and Castor.
>>
>> I nominate Alan Cabrera to be a committer on the Geronimo project and
>> vote +1.
>>
>> [ ] +1 - I agree.
>> [ ] +0 - I agree, but think we should wait until ...
>> [ ] -0 - I disagree, but not enough to stop the train.
>> [ ] -1 - I disagree and my reason(s) are/is ......
>>
>> --
>> David

  * Dain Sundstrom
  * Partner