geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: [wiki] I really think we should use the codehaus wiki
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2003 10:19:09 GMT
Okay, wiki now has a BugTracker macro ;-)

[[BugTracker(GERONIMO-10)]]

will make a link to
http://jira.codehaus.org/ViewIssue.jspa?key=GERONIMO-10

With a little bug next to it... which I shamelessly grabbed from the
twiki bugzilla plugin.

Note, this is only enabled for the geronimo wiki at the moment, none of
the other codehaus wikis have it.

--jason