geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Blewitt <Alex.Blew...@ioshq.com>
Subject Comments on committer process
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 17:50:34 GMT
This is actually following the ASF process. Until a committer nominates
it, then it isn't a part of the process, but we can use the message
title to identify people who are interested in becoming commiters.

So it's the ASF process, nothing more, nothing less. The only thing I
proposed is building a list of interested people in such a way that
those things can be tracked.

To avoid cluttering this thread with cruft, please change the subject
of the message so that we can track that thread separately.

Thanks,

Alex.