geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Elias Sinderson <el...@cse.ucsc.edu>
Subject Re: Hi...and errors while unit testing - o.a.g.remoting.transport.AsyncTransportTest hangs
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2003 08:22:46 GMT
Jacek Laskowski wrote:

> Am I only one who sees problems while unit testing?
> ./modules/core/src/test/org/apache/geronimo/remoting/transport/AsyncTransportTest.java

> still hangs and the only way to build Geronimo is to invoke 'maven
> -Dmaven.test.skip=true build'. It happens on Cygwin 1.5.4 (on Win2k) +
> Sun JDK 1.4.2_01 as well as HP-UX 11.0 + HP JDK 1.4.1.04. Anyone has
> any clue as to what am I supposed to look at. Unless I manage it
> today, I'm going to report a bug in JIRA.

I got a clean build just a couple days ago by just typing maven at the
top of the CVS tree. The system I built on was a Sun Blade, running
Solaris 2.8 + Java 1.4.1_05. Prior to that, using Java 1.4.1_01, I saw
tha same hanging behavior when the AsyncTransportTest was run. I suspect
it is a Java version issue...

Regards,
Elias