geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jacek_laskow...@hp.com>
Subject Re: Hi...and errors while unit testing - o.a.g.remoting.transport.AsyncTransportTest hangs
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2003 08:15:07 GMT
Andrew Sondgeroth wrote:
> Really quiet!  I was starting to wonder if my "Geronimo" folder in
> Outlook was too pooped out and was refusing to accept anymore emails.
> :)

Hehe, I've been thinking the same ;-) I couldn't believe I had finally
managed the traffic on the list - the amount of email keeps getting down
rather than the opposite.

Am I only one who sees problems while unit testing?
./modules/core/src/test/org/apache/geronimo/remoting/transport/AsyncTransportTest.java
still hangs and the only way to build Geronimo is to invoke 'maven
-Dmaven.test.skip=true build'. It happens on Cygwin 1.5.4 (on Win2k) +
Sun JDK 1.4.2_01 as well as HP-UX 11.0 + HP JDK 1.4.1.04. Anyone has any
clue as to what am I supposed to look at. Unless I manage it today, I'm
going to report a bug in JIRA.

> -a

-Jacek