geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Prabhakar Chaganti <prabha...@chaganti.net>
Subject error building current cvs [web module]
Date Sun, 14 Sep 2003 09:49:23 GMT
I refreshed my copy of cvs, ran the "clean" target and "build". I am
getting the following errors in the web module. I also deleted the "web"
module and got a completely fresh copy from cvs. Looks like  some MBeans
are not being built by xdoclet??

--------------------------------------
/home/projects/workspace/geronimo/modules/web/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/web/AbstractWebContainer.java:109:

cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class AbstractWebContainerMBean
location: class org.apache.geronimo.web.AbstractWebContainer
     implements WebContainer, AbstractWebContainerMBean, MBeanRegistration
                              ^
/home/projects/workspace/geronimo/modules/web/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/web/jetty/JettyWebContainer.java:77:

cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class JettyWebContainerMBean
location: class org.apache.geronimo.web.jetty.JettyWebContainer
public class JettyWebContainer extends AbstractWebContainer implements
JettyWebContainerMBean {
                                                                        ^
/home/projects/workspace/geronimo/modules/web/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/web/AbstractWebConnector.java:18:

cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class AbstractWebConnectorMBean
location: class org.apache.geronimo.web.AbstractWebConnector
public abstract class AbstractWebConnector extends AbstractComponent
implements WebConnector, AbstractWebConnectorMBean

                        ^
/home/projects/workspace/geronimo/modules/web/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/web/jetty/JettyWebConnector.java:78:

cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class JettyWebConnectorMBean
location: class org.apache.geronimo.web.jetty.JettyWebConnector
public class JettyWebConnector extends AbstractWebConnector implements
JettyWebConnectorMBean
                                                                        ^
4 errors

-prabhakar