geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Bartel <j...@mortbay.com>
Subject Re: [vote]POJO design?
Date Sun, 14 Sep 2003 08:22:03 GMT
It seems to me that a single tree will be by far the simplest and
cleanest to deal with, irrespective of whether it is populated by 2 xml
files or just one unified one.

So my vote is:
[ X ] Greg's patch: A single tree of standard & geronimo elements
[   ] Aaron's/Jeremy's patch: Dual concrete trees
[   ] Proposal of a concrete geronimo tree with abstract standard tree.

Jan