geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jules Gosnell <ju...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: [vote] Alan Cabrera as committer
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2003 06:54:38 GMT
+1

David Blevins wrote:

>Alan Cabrera has been contributing heavily leading the Geronimo security front with a
JSR 115 implementation, which is a critical part of the project and J2EE 1.4 compliance.
He has not only shown great ability to bring new perspectives to discussions, but also in
working to with other Contributors.  Not new to open source or J2EE, Alan has been a heavy
committer on OpenEJB for two years and has contributed to other projects such as MX4J and
Castor.

--
 * Jules Gosnell