geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Bartel <j...@mortbay.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Process for adding committers
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2003 02:15:25 GMT
Well, my ISP has had my email off the air for a day or two, so I wasn't
able to read this sooner.

My vote goes with the standard Apache way of doing things, which appears
to be Option #2.

As I think Greg Stein pointed out in another posting (I'm still catching
up with the list after my email outtage) this project is world wide,
across many timezones, so we need to make sure there is enough time for
people to respond to votes etc.

Jan