geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Wilkins <gr...@mortbay.com>
Subject Re: javax.servlet
Date Sat, 06 Sep 2003 01:39:47 GMT

I've always included the servlet classes source in Jetty - but mostly just
to get the javadoc generated.   I guess the same logic applies here.

But can we not do this just yet as I'd like to get a basic web container
going this week and don't want to have to deal with this at the moment.

James - can you put the jsp jar on ibiblio with the servlet one?
mail me if you need the jar sourced.  Actually we will also need jasper
jars as well, so I'll email you a list of jars offline.)

cheers