geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel S. Haischt" ...@daniel.stefan.haischt.name>
Subject Re: [wiki] I really think we should use the codehaus wiki
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 18:03:16 GMT
to everyone who is wondering why it is called Moin Moin Wiki:

-> http://moin.sourceforge.net/ (1st paragraph)

instead of Moin Moin you could also call it Servus Wiki or
Gruess Gott Wiki - but Moin Moin seems to be the best variant ;-)

regards

daniel s. haischt
--
p.s. i guess Alan Cabrera is especially interested in this
information ;-)