geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel S. Haischt" ...@daniel.stefan.haischt.name>
Subject Re: Maven remote repository stable?
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2003 12:59:33 GMT
i had the problem that my DSL provider restricts direct access to
the IP address ...

  -> 152.2.210.81 (aka www.ibiblio.org/www.tldp.org)

the weird thing was that there was only a restriction for that
particular IP. the solution was to use the proxy server of my
DSL provider, which does not satisfy me at all - but for now
this workaround works just fine.

if you think that you are experiencing the same problems, you can
add the attached maven properties file to your $HOME directory.

note: you still need to edit the properties file to fit your needs.

regards

daniel s. haischt