geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <davidjen...@snappydsl.net>
Subject Re: MDB support
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 07:01:14 GMT
Yes, but James can probably write an mbean that uses the jca 1.5
message delivery contracts and starts the tx appropriately with just
the WorkManager implemented.  I did this with the JBoss 4.0 jca 1.5
support testcases until I wrote the jca 1.5 deployment stuff.  I.e.,
don't use actual jms, just fake the message delivery part of an adapter.

BTW my opinion ATM is that mdbs don't need an instance pool, the jca
1.5 inbound adapter does that work.  All you need is to create
MessageEndpoints as requested up to the maximum number you want...

* David Jencks
* Partner
* Core Developers Network
* http://www.coredevelopers.net