geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Blewitt <Alex.Blew...@ioshq.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Process for adding committers
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 17:28:36 GMT
Surely the basic ideas are the same, though? They are following ASF
procedures; the only difference proposed by Davanum is that to
kick-start the process off, rather than waiting for the committers to
propose people, a number of people step forward in that week and then
block voting occurs. The only difference is kick-starting the list of
proposed committers.

Alex.