geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>
Subject Re: [vote] Aaron Mulder as committer
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2003 01:34:08 GMT
I don't think it's a good idea to hold public votes on things like this.

Normally, the PMC conducts these votes on the project pmc mailing list,
but since this project isn't yet out of incubation, that responsibility
falls to the incubator pmc. If you believe someone should gain commit
access to this project, feel free to bring it up to someone on the PMC
(or write to pmc@incubator.apache.org).

-aaron