geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Lynch, Peter" <Peter.Ly...@NBNZ.CO.NZ>
Subject RE: [build]DataConversionException - not found
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 01:21:01 GMT
I'm following the instructions from the sfcvs README file:

==================
SFCVS, 2002

A stupid little program for retrieving files stored on SourceForge CVS
servers using the viewcvs web interface and bypass stupid proxy limitations.

Required:
   - python (tested with 2.2)
   - patched urllib2 for fixing problems with proxy authentication (should
not be required for future versions of python)

1) Apply the patch in the patch directory in the archive or simply copy the
supplied urllib2.py to :
     {PYTHON_HOME}/lib
   (Only tested with python 2.2, may be useable with other versions)

2) Run the program this way:

   python sfcvs.py {proxy server} {proxy username} {proxy password} {project
name} {destination directory}

   For example, for retrieving the files from the project "python", type:

   python sfcvs.py homa_si bart python c:/tmp

   That's all!