geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Blewitt <Alex.Blew...@ioshq.com>
Subject Re: [javamail] diff from javamail 1.3.1
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2003 13:21:23 GMT
That would be absolutely great. We need more test cases in the JavaMail
section.

At present, I'm just about completing a basic impl of MimeMessage that
can just handle text objects (along with necessary hacks for the AF to
work with basic types), so we may even be able to start using those
tests shortly.

Transports/Stores will arrive sometime afterwards ...

Alex.