geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Portnoy <maport...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: anoncvs's password
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 20:11:26 GMT

And it compiled with maven, no errors that I see.

Michael

--- Michael Portnoy <maportnoy@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Oops I replied to the wrong message the first time.
>
> Michael
>
> --- Michael Portnoy <maportnoy@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > I just got the code using anoncvs for the password
> > and the following commands:
> >
> > cvs -d
> > :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic
> > login
> >
> > cvs -z3 -d
> > :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic co
> > incubator-geronimo
> >
> > I'm going to try and build it.
> >
> > Michael

> design software
> http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

=====
The messages and documents transmitted with this notice contain
confidential information belonging to the sender. If you are
the intended recipient of this information, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
the information is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately.

http://home.austin.rr.com/michaelportnoy/