geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Geronimo Builder <geronimo_buil...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: anoncvs's password
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 18:19:06 GMT
Yes, I am.  I guess I will have to try at home instead, unless there's other way to get around
the firewall.

Thank you.

Siva <siva@sivasundaram.com> wrote:
I dont think anyone wud change the password of anoncvs user.I tried now and I was able to
update the codebase.
Are you behind some firewall?

Siva
----- Original Message -----
From: Geronimo Builder
To: geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 11:29 PM
Subject: anoncvs's password

I tried to login to the Apache Geronimo CVS module using anoncvs with anoncvs as a password,
but the connection was refused.  Has the password changed?

$ export CVSROOT=:pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic
$ cvs login
cvs [login aborted]: connect to cvs.apache.org(209.237.227.194):2401 failed: Con
nection refused