geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Aaron Mulder as committer
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 21:53:23 GMT
Agreed.

There is a documented process on both the Jakarta and Incubator websites that states votes
for commit access are to be proposed on the developer mailing list.  We have votes in progress
using these rules and are obligated to follow through.

Now, should we vote in private?  Perhaps.  It's something we should talk seriously about.
 Regardless, changing the rules it is a separate issue and not one fit for this mailing list.

-David