geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject [vote] Alan Cabrera as committer
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:06:28 GMT
Alan Cabrera has been contributing heavily leading the Geronimo security front with a JSR 115
implementation, which is a critical part of the project and J2EE 1.4 compliance.  He has not
only shown great ability to bring new perspectives to discussions, but also in working to
with other Contributors.  Not new to open source or J2EE, Alan has been a heavy committer
on OpenEJB for two years and has contributed to other projects such as MX4J and Castor.

I nominate Alan Cabrera to be a committer on the Geronimo project and vote +1.

[ ] +1 - I agree.
[ ] +0 - I agree, but think we should wait until ...
[ ] -0 - I disagree, but not enough to stop the train.
[ ] -1 - I disagree and my reason(s) are/is ......

--
David