geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Process for adding committers
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 11:57:38 GMT
It was just a suggestion. Nothing more. I want this project to succeed as much as anyone else
and
have indicated that am ready to help when it comes to Web Services related JSR's. When the
time
comes, i will submit patches just like anyone else. Also, FYI, every PMC can have its own
rules as
to process(es).

What prompted me were the following: (Do you spot a pattern?)

> "The door is open, but everyone is milling around in confusion. Let's fix it"
(http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org&msgId=1031820)

AND

> N. Alex Rupp has graciously allowed me to host the project under his SourceForge
> service-cache project (until the changes are incorporated into the tree
(http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org&msgNo=3158)

AND

> Allowing commit access to modules/mail and specs/javamail
(http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.geronimo.devel/1874)

Thanks,
dims

=====