geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Process for adding committers
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 18:00:41 GMT
Ryan,

Problem is that not much has happened so far...Note that the regular process can be invoked
at any
time by any committer. I was indeed forcing the issue to show non-committers who are interested
that something is happening on that front. No, i never mentioned anything about picking X
or Y #
of committers. Each person would get a vote +1/-1/+0/-0 as per regular voting rules.

As i said before any way you guys pick is ok as long as something is happening :)

-- dims

=====